Student Recruitment Manager (Lancaster University Leipzig & Navitas Netherlands)
Location: Preferably Beijing but can also consider Shanghai and Guangzhou, China.
Salary: Competitive (depending on qualifications and experience)
Job type: Full-time
The Lancaster University Leipzig campus in Germany offers a range of Lancaster University (LU) degree programmes, with the university committed to providing the same academic quality and fully rounded student experience as in the UK. In January 2020, the campus opened with a Lancaster University accredited foundation programme delivered by Navitas Germany GmbH – part of Navitas Group - an Australian owned multinational company. Navitas is an industry leader in providing managed campus services, as well as pre-university and university pathway programmes for domestic and international students in Asia, North America, Africa, Australia, Continental Europe and the United Kingdom. Navitas Colleges are modern and dynamic educational institutions committed to providing quality educational programmes and excellent student support in an environment that encourages students to achieve the best possible results in their studies. In Autumn 2020, four Lancaster University accredited Bachelor of Science programmes were included into the portfolio of programmes, and the growth plan holds the introduction of post-graduate programmes.
The Student Recruitment Manager (Lancaster University Leipzig & Navitas Netherlands) plays a lead role in recruiting students for Lancaster University Leipzig from China as well as to recruit students for Navitas Colleges in the Netherlands from China.
- Oversight of Lancaster University Leipzig’s recruitment activities and responsibility for the recruitment results in China (B2B & B2C).
- Development and nurturing of Lancaster University Leipzig’s connections with key stakeholders (i.e. international schools, agents etc.).
- Planning, managing, and conducting recruitment activities within China to Lancaster University Leipzig and Navitas Colleges in the Netherlands.
- Management and monitoring of the student pipelines of Lancaster University Leipzig and Navitas Colleges in the Netherlands.
- Developing lead generation campaigns, conversion and student engagement campaigns.
- Contribution, as necessary, to problem solving issues raised by agents or students.
- Assistance in the preparation of monthly reports on recruitment issues and trends inclusive of recommendations.
- Support of tasks relating to the Lancaster University Leipzig and Navitas Colleges in the Netherlands – as part of a growing team of colleagues.
Interested applicants will be able to demonstrate:
- Degree level study.
- Proven experience in student recruitment
- Good understanding of selling Europe as a study destination and ability to create and articulate value propositions in a clear and compelling way to the Chinese audience.
- Proven ability as a "team player" who can contribute to the development of an effective team.
- Ability to prioritize and comfortable working to competing priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexible attitude to work including a willingness to work weekends and evenings in support of student recruitment activities.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Relationship management skills and the ability to communicate routine and complex information clearly at all levels.
- Strong IT skills to provide insightful data to support business decision making.
- Solution-focused with a “can do” mentality and problem-solving ability.
- Existing network with international schools and agents in China.
- Experience in working with CRM systems.
If you feel you are suitable for our position of Student Recruitment Manager (Lancaster University Leipzig & Navitas Netherlands) and could be a great member of our team, please apply by 28th May 2021.
Enquiries and applications, including both a covering letter and curriculum vitae by email to:
Helen Lin | email@example.com